At the beginning of October I wrapped up an identity project I had been working on for a restaurant. The project continuously spanned the course of about two weeks, which was longer than most of my daily designs had before. I let my blog shape itself, with my one rule being that something must be posted by midnight each day. I was really enjoying the process of this project, so I ran with it and applied the elements across a variety of platforms.
Over the course of this month I dabbled in illustration quite a bit which lead to the creation of some of my favorite pieces. I had been posting some of my designs to Twitter and received a tweet back asking for more color in my work, so I broke out the watercolors. I continued to play with watercolors paired with pen line drawings on top, but as I became more interested in these doodles, I found myself craving better tools. I posted a question to Twitter asking for fine tip pen suggestions, and received a wealth of advice that helped take my doodles to the next level.